- Navy microfibre sports shorts with Saffron yellow piping and Inaburra School embroidered on lower left leg.
- They have pockets on both sides, plus a small internal pocket with a zip for coins, a puffer or sanitary items inside front left of waistband.
- Some of the girls who are high waisted find the shorts have a short rise, that is, the measurement from the waistband to the crotch. If this is the case, you will need to purchase a size bigger
NOTE: Sports Shorts are required to be longer than mid-thigh. In 2022, the shorts were made approximately 5cm longer to facilitate this. Students are not to roll the waistband of their shorts to shorten them.
Who, Where and When?
- Sports shorts are worn by students in Kindergarten to Year 10
- The shorts are the same across all years, & don't need replacing when students move from Junior to Senior School
- Worn to school as part of the Sports Uniform twice per week
- Worn on Sports Day, and whatever day your child has their practical PDHPE lesson
- For Senior School their practical PDHPE day, is the day they are timetabled in the Gym not a classroom
- Junior School Sports Day is Wednesday
- Senior School Sports Day is Tuesday
- Can also be worn as requested by teachers for Dance, School Production practice days, and some excursions
Note for Year 11 and 12 Students
Stage 6 students will need to purchase the uniform if they are:
- Studying Dance for their Preliminary or HSC
- Studying PDHPE for their Preliminary or HSC
- Other than these students, the only other times Stage 6 students may need sports uniform is for the following:
- swimming or athletics carnivals,
- when playing representative sport, and
- for an excursion.
- For these few occasions, students may be able to borrow a sports uniform from friends or from the Uniform Shop
- Children's sizes: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 14K (The K designates it's for Kids)
- Adult sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL and 5XL